Pictures

Monday, October 21, 2013

 
Hello to all my fellow quilters!! Sorry that I haven't posted a daily quilt in a while. I've been super busy, but this week I promise that I will be on top of it and send out a daily quilt! So today's quilts are pretty awesome!! If you are a big gamer (me included) then you will love these quilts!!Have a great day everybody!!

Kayla Carr
www.christianstitches.blogspot.com

I don't want my kid to be an idiot and only play angry birds on his holographic xbox 720, so I gotta start him out right with this blanket.
Zelda Quilt~ Link~ http://i.imgur.com/gKP3d.jpg










Minecraft Quilt~ Link~ http://www.etsy.com/listing/151116349/minecraft-pickaxe-quilt?utm_campaign=Share&share_id=19501994&utm_medium=PageTools&hmac=ec21ed73e587e218c774a7dfc6d72bf72892e2ea&utm_source=Pinterest

Minecraft Quilt by DarlingMushroom on Etsy, $129.00  #minecraft #gamer #geek #DIY #handmade #mojang #mario #nerd #videogame #xbox #PC #game #quilt #modern #pixel #creeper   #sew #handmade #8bit #pixel_quilt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment