Pictures

Friday, October 19, 2012

Visit my blog Christian Stitches!!! I would be glad to have you!! Also, if you have any questions about anything, don't be afraid to ask! Just shoot me an email @ kaylacarr.1999@gmail.com or kaylacarr1999@comcast.net whichever one is fine! Also, visit my Facebook pg and my Facebook profile pg. You can go to www.facebook.com/KaylaCarr  my pg. is called Christian Stitches also!!!!! I'de be glad to have you!! Shoot me an email or message on facebook, either one is fine!!!! Thanks guys, and I will try to a quilt up there by midnight tonight!!! Thanks guys, and don't forget to ask questions!!

Christian Stitcher,
Kayla Carr
www.christianstitches.blogspot.com/

P.S. Also, follow me on Twitter!!!

1 comment:

  1. That facebook link...... DO NOT use!!!!! It does not go to the right person!!!!! Thanks for dealing with me....... lol Thanks guys! :)

    Kayla Carr

    ReplyDelete